Become a Recruiter
Brightwater staff come from a variety of backgrounds but all realise that number-crunching and paper-pushing is not for them. They want to get in amongst it all; the sort of person who prefers to do, rather than complete the paperwork after.
What can we offer you?
Like what you’re seeing? Keep reading…
It’s an exciting career where you will have autonomy over your own desk and your own earning potential. The role of a recruitment consultant is very broad, giving you the chance to work across:
- Sales & Marketing
- Business - negotiation, account management & special projects
- Communication - meetings, presentations, advertising & interviewing
- Advisory - advising both clients & candidates
What do we need?
- Competitive, independent and with a drive to succeed
- Empathy and lateral thinking
- Thrive in a dynamic, noisy, positive and success-oriented environment
- Fluent / native level English
Have you got at least 1 to 2 years’ full-time professional / commercial experience?
Are you educated to degree level?
Think this is for you?
Please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Emma Hannigan for a confidential conversation about your career.
Dublin: 01 662 1000 l Cork: 021 422 1000 l Belfast: 028 90 325 325